Why Ubuntu 20.04 LTS?
Ubuntu 20.04 is supported until April 2025.
NEWS ABOUT LFA Build 200607
1. This is a BIG system (1670 MB). All packages the ordinary Linux user can wish for are pre-installed. Study the full packages list.
2. Kernel 5.7.0-exton is used.
3. I have installed Nvidia’s latest proprietary graphics driver 440.82.
4. The Desktop environment is LXDE – Designed to be user friendly and slim, while keeping the resource usage low.
5. The main Web Browser is Google Chrome. So you can watch Netflix! Another advantage with Google Chrome is that you will get all your bookmarks if you log in with your Gmail account.
6. I have included Refracta tools (Refracta Snapshot) to make it possible for you to create your own installable Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Live DVD once you have installed LFA to hard drive. This is done in the easiest possible way!
7. Use TeamViewer (pre-installed) to control your Windows computers from LFA. Or control LFA from your Windows computers.
Screenshot 1 – LFA running Windows 10 with TeamViewer
Screenshot 2 – Windows 10 running LFA with TeamViewer
Screenshot 3 – Running Nvidia Settings
Screenshot 4 – Synaptic running
Screenshot 5 – LFA running in VMware
Screenshot 6 – LFA running in VirtualBox
Screenshot 7 – LFA running Samba to reach Windows computers
andex.exton.net – latest is AndEX 10 (with GAPPS) and AndEX Pie 9.0 (also with GAPPS)!
about my Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow and Lollipop versions for Raspberry Pi 3/2 at
raspex.exton.se – latest is RaspAnd Pie 9.0 (without GAPPS) and RaspAnd Oreo 8.1 (with GAPPS)!